Crime Scene Investigator

Clarissa
Hi im clarissa & im headed for college hopefully soon. I want to study to become a crime scene investigator. What classes do I need to take to become a crime scene investigator? What classes can I take optional in college to become a crime scene investigator? What courses do I need to take to become a crime scene investigator? What courses can i take optional to become a crime scene investigator?
Thx, hope to get a answer soon! :) ;)

                                             -Clarissa:)

Re: Crime Scene Investigator

Clarissa—

I suggest you look at the following page: How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator. It should give you an idea of what you need to do to become a CSI or Forensic Scientist.

Also, there are over 250 jobs listed in the employment opportunity page of the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Many are entry level jobs. Look through the job announcements to see what employers require.