Crime Scene Ride-Along

Lloyd WL Davis
Hi Everyone,

My partner and I have just graduated with a BSc (Hons) in Forensic Science and as a reward are taking a trip to The Good Ol' US of A. We are visiting both Los Angeles and San Francisco and I'm wondering if anyone can provide any information as to whether there are any forces that would allow us to ride-along with one of their crime scene units. We both have had internships here in Scotland with the SPSA at the Dundee Unit and have had disclosure and security checks performed here and could provide references if required.

Any information would be of great help, as we are interested to observe the differences in practice between our two countries and would ultimately love to work crime scene in the US.

Kind regards