Crime Scene Technician and Crime Scene Investigator

Crime Scene Technician and Crime Scene Investigator

Deandra Ervin
I am seeking advice on what path I should take now that I have my degree in Criminal Justice. Pursuing a career in Forensics is what I am passionate about the most. Please advise as I am seriously in need of help.

Re: Crime Scene Technician and Crime Scene Investigator

Deandra —

When you say "Forensics" what do you mean? Crime scene investigation or laboratory work (and what specialty, if any, in the lab)? Most degrees in Criminal Justice do not really prepare you for a career in Forensics. I might have some suggestions if you give me a better idea of your career goal.

Deandra Ervin wrote