Crime Scene Technician and Crime Scene Investigator

Crime Scene Technician and Crime Scene Investigator

Deandra Ervin
I am seeking advice on what path I should take now that I have my degree in Criminal Justice. Pursuing a career in Forensics is what I am passionate about the most. Please advise as I am seriously in need of help.

Re: Crime Scene Technician and Crime Scene Investigator

Deandra —

When you say "Forensics" what do you mean? Crime scene investigation or laboratory work (and what specialty, if any, in the lab)? Most degrees in Criminal Justice do not really prepare you for a career in Forensics. I might have some suggestions if you give me a better idea of your career goal.

Deandra Ervin wrote
I am seeking advice on what path I should take now that I have my degree in Criminal Justice. Pursuing a career in Forensics is what I am passionate about the most. Please advise as I am seriously in need of help.

Re: Crime Scene Technician and Crime Scene Investigator

danjames
Forensics means scientific tests or techniques used in connection with the detection of crime and you should join any good forensics agency to take the challenge to catch Criminal with evidence Some of the artificial intelligence like icfeci must have frequently used their resources to identify new things in.

Re: Crime Scene Technician and Crime Scene Investigator

Wilson CSI
The actual definition of forensic is having to do with the court of law.

Forensic Science is study dealing with facts for the court of law. Like Forensic Biology is biology for the court of now, forensic chemistry is chemistry for the court of law.

Forensic can be used in court and have nothing to do with crime scenes.   Like forensic accounting, forensic engineering.