Crime Scene Techs in Florida

Tiffany
I am having such a difficult time trying to find employment in the state of Florida. I am currently in my final semester working towards my BS and I can't seem to find any Crime Scene tech jobs or even jobs that offer training in the state of Florida. I want to make sure that I have all of the qualifications, but it seems like experience is expected more then anything else. Is there any other training that could help me get a job as a crime scene tech or even a trainee position? Some advice would be great. Thank you.