Crime scene investigation

Posted by Johann Banchs Johann Banchs
My name is Johann Banchs, I need to ask somw question to some people that work in the crime scene investigation, Im doing an Interview proposal for college. Please contact me at my email husyang55@hotmail.com,,,Thanks

blessynet blessynet

Re: Crime scene investigation

i have contacted you. check your email.
blessynet blessynet

Re: Crime scene investigation

Hello, Johann Banchs, am being into the practice of CSI for some
year now. wat is your question maybe i can help you out. you can contact m
e on this mobile line:+2347032470563. Or better send me a mail. My name is
Blessing from Nigeria.
Johann Banchs Johann Banchs

Re: Crime scene investigation

My bad I think I dint reconize your address,please send me your email address so i can ask you some questions,,thanks
Beba
blessynet blessynet

Re: Crime scene investigation

i have earlier send you my email address> [hidden email]. or rather call me on this line: +2347032470563.

Johann Banchs Johann Banchs

Re: Crime scene investigation

This are the question for my interview project:

1. What is your name and your position?
2. What are some of your duties and responsibilities?
3. What advice would you give to someone interested in this aspect of Criminal Justice?
4. What are the qualifications for your position?
5. What type of education and training you had?
6. What are some of the most difficult or challenging aspect or your position?
7. What ethical dilemmas have you faced on the job?
8. What is the hardest feature to get right on a person?
9. How much is the annual salary of your position?
10. How many hours you work on a week?
11. What is the most easy aspect of your position?
12. Does you position affect your personal life?
13. Was hard to get where you are right now?
14. How exiting is your position?
15. What you love about you job?

Thanks a lot
Beba