Crime scene photos Marilyn Monroe

J.Baker
I am interested in anyone trained in criminal investigation to look at a few pictures of what seems like Marilyn's death scene that have surfaced. I believe they might be real. There is bruising of some sort all over her face and her hair is wet. Was she beaten or is can you tell maybe she drown in her pool?

Warmly,
Jessica Baker

Re: Crime scene photos Marilyn Monroe

Misty
Hey Jessica,

Marilyn's death was not by drowning in her pool. The general consensus was that she over dosed on pills. However, most believe that she was murdered, possibly by her doctor. Was it a murder or an assisted death? The bruising you suggested is possibly due to the blood settling on the front of her body. As I recall, she was found face down. Once the heart stops beating, the blood flows to the lower surface of the body.