Crime scene photos

George
Hi, would anyone have original crime scene photographs for sale; homicide, suicide, accidental. I like to use the photographs for illustration purposes on the college level.

Re: Crime scene photos

CSI Tech
In my department, giving out crime scene photos is a HUGE no-no. Especially for personal monetary gain. Good luck getting any department to do that, even though it's just a photo, it can tell a lot about a case, especially if you can see the victim's face.

Re: Crime scene photos

George
Thank you CSI Tech. I'm fully aware of the no-no. I spent 15 years in a Det Sqd in NYPD and ethically its a no-no. Now that im retired and teaching a CI course..I have nothing as far as visuals for my students other than my cases and a textbook. Thanks again.