Criminal Justice Student

Genique Fulton
Hello please help, I am in a Criminal Justice program in Michigan, I am writing a paper on Crime Scene Investigators and need to fill in this question: A Typical Day in the Life of a Crime Scene Investigator. Please fill in the rest for me!!!! Also if anyone can help with  any of these questions;Recruitment- How do prospective employers attract worthy candidates to their agency and are their the history of a candidate (background) do they interview family or friends, check financial info, driving record..ect. Thanks in advance for your time!