Criminal Psychology Course

Posted by Erick Pfister Erick Pfister
Good Evening,

I have always been interested in the Criminal Justice field and the forensic path has been pulling at my curiosity the last couple of months. My wife found this certificate online for a Criminal Psychology course from International Open Academy. They have additional courses through their website that also deal with forensics, but I wanted to ask if anyone could speak to the validity of the certificates or the weight of their worth. If I take some of these courses, would people recognize them as a legitimate certificate and it would help me get a job. I know online, they say they are CPE/CE certified, but it would be like a man getting ordained online to officiate a wedding. He has a certificate, but outside of that one wedding, no one is going to ask him to officiate more weddings.

Thank you,

Erick