Csi Classes

Jess
What do I need to go to school for to be a crime scene investigator??

Re: Csi Classes

Wilson CSI
If you are in high school take math and sciences.   College I suggest a hard science like Biology, Chemistry, etc...

Re: Csi Classes

Jess
Ok is there any other I classes I need to take. I am currently a freshman in high school.....

Re: Csi Classes

Wilson CSI
take the classes you need to take and the grades you need to make to get in a good college that is all I would recommend at this time in your education.

Re: Csi Classes

Jess—

I suggest you look at the following page: How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator. It should give you an idea of what you need to do to become a CSI or Forensic Scientist.

Also, there are over 500 jobs listed in the employment opportunity page of the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Many are entry level jobs. Look through the job announcements to see what employers require. You will find that many jobs require a degree, but some do not. Of course, you will be more completive if you have a degree.

Jess wrote
What do I need to go to school for to be a crime scene investigator??