Csi career info

S.R

Csi career info

S.R
I graduated from a law school in Europe this year and moved recently to Ohio. I am a permanent rezident. I want to pursue a career in CSI but I don't know where to start with an intership/ trainig/job to get some experience. I had criminalistics and forensics classes 1 semester in law school and I applied for a shadowing a few weeks ago at the coroner's office to make sure I am made for this kind of job and It was amazing. (even if the experience was more on the medical side )
Should I try a LLM in csi or criminal justice ? Will it help me get a job faster? Do I need to be a citizen? I don' t know what should I do next or whom should I talk to .. I am so lost ...I find the information you have on the website very useful.  Any help is appreciated. Thank you !

Re: Csi career info

analisaw
I also want to.