Csi

Brenda
My dream. One question. CAn i be one without being a police officer first

Re: Csi

Ga Peach
Hey,

Yes you can. I am working on a 4 year degree with a major of criminal justice, however, I am focusing on CSI. I am online with South University (they also have 5 campus locations). I also want my license as a PI but here in Ga, you either have to be a cop for 2 years or work for a PI for either 3-4 years or 3-5 years before you can take the licensesing exam.

Re: Csi

Sara Staggs
Brenda, yes, you can become a Crime Scene Investigator without becoming a sworn officer.  But be sure to check with your potential employer to see what they require.  Some empolyers will vary their requirements.  Look here on this site for details of how to become a CSI.  http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/becomeone.html