Csi

Jess
I am currently a freshman in high school and I want to be a crime scene investigator. What classes do I need to take in high school? What would be some good schools to go to to be a crime scene investigator.

Re: Csi

Joseph Paglino
Jess, what state are you in? Usually, there are good programs at universities. It is a good idea to see what these universities require as admission to their programs, then what you do is tailor your high school classes to try and meet those requirements. But for now, try to take classes in forensic science, biology, chemistry, advanced English & composition (you will have to write detailed reports as a crime scene investigator), photography/videography, and criminal justice. This will give you good preparation for college classes. In colleges, look for degrees in criminal justice, or the sciences (biology, chemistry, forensics). Crime scene investigators do many things. Check out my website www.killerendings.com for more about me and cool forensic information. Best of luck, Joe P.

Re: Csi

Jess
I live in Illinois

Re: Csi

joseph paglino

Re: Csi

Jess
Ok thank you... Do u know any that are on campus either in Illinois and Indiana

Re: Csi

Elizabeth
You get to choose what classes you take in high school? Geez, I missed out on something growing up, holy cow!

You need to look for a good criminal justice school. I grew up in NY, there are tons of CJ schools there, John Jay being the best. In CT, the University of New Haven is great too, one of the professors there is the top CSI guy in the country!