Cut off age to begin career as CSI team member

Cut off age to begin career as CSI team member

sue sawyer
 I am 46 and am pursuing my bachelors in criminal justice, However I do not want to take classes  in the field of criminal scene investigator, if there is an age limit to becoming a part of a team,? just as there is an age limit for canine officer and TSA bomb agent, I have learned that the hard way, after going thru the entire hiring process to be told I am too old. I want to know what my options are before completing my degree, so I can take classes in depth to what my career will be.
 Any help would be appreciated!!
EFB

Re: Cut off age to begin career as CSI team member

EFB
No age restrictions.  But in our departments job description their are limitations for physical fitness ie. lift 50 plus pounds, climb, crawl, etc.