DESPARATE TO WORK IN MY FIELD!

jamie
I'm so tired of dead end jobs...no pun intended! i wanna use my degree,but just cant find a damn thing

Re: DESPARATE TO WORK IN MY FIELD!

Jester
I just got a job interview with the city of Ontario Ca.  Keep your head up, and try for police jobs and work on patrol for 3 years and then use that to help you get a foot in the door.

Re: DESPARATE TO WORK IN MY FIELD!

Sara Staggs
Keep checking our Employment Page as well as doing your own searches.  Be open to other areas, if possible to just get into work.  You can always move to new locations later!

Re: DESPARATE TO WORK IN MY FIELD!

Jester
I have also have interview in Portland Ore.