Deaf CSI Student

deafcsi
Hey WORLD! Look out! Possibly the 1st Deaf Crime Scene Investigator to enter this field. But first I'm a Criminal Justice student. Lol. When I get my Degree, I really hope that I'm given an opportunity to perform and show off my ability to collect and process evidence as an intern and become a true CSI. Who if any Crime Units would give me a try? As I continue my studies, I will make posts as to my updates through college. Wish me luck!
A Deaf Crime Scene Investigator

Re: Deaf CSI Student

bjwelch17
GOOD LUCK!!! My grand father is deaf and I took ASL as my language elective. I am right there with you as a CrimJ student, and am very excited for this career. I don't see any reasons why people would not take a chance on you, as I'm sure you'll be able to do the job just fine.

Re: Deaf CSI Student

deafcsi
Hey there. You have just put a BIG smile on my face. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Your words are very much appreciated. And I to wish you every success with your Criminal Justice career.

Royce

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 11:44 PM, bjwelch17 [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
GOOD LUCK!!! My grand father is deaf and I took ASL as my language elective. I am right there with you as a CrimJ student, and am very excited for this career. I don't see any reasons why people would not take a chance on you, as I'm sure you'll be able to do the job just fine.

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/Deaf-CSI-Student-tp7574349p7574362.html
To unsubscribe from Deaf CSI Student, click here.
NAML

A Deaf Crime Scene Investigator