Death Smell

kirstenk_hall
I've just started as a crime scene analyst, and had my first badly composed body the other day.  The smell was awful at first but I eventually got used to it.  So used to it, I guess I couldn't smell it on my uniform, although all the detectives assured me it was there.  My question is, what's the best way to remove that smell from your clothes and gear, if there is one? I still don't know if I have that smell on me and my gear, I guess it's still in my nose.  Any advice would be appreciated!

Re: Death Smell

CSI Tink
It'll come off in the regular wash, you don't need to do anything social. I would give your boots a scrub, especially the tred. Next time if you wear one of those n95 masks the smell won't be stuck in your nose.  I find that fabreeze just makes everyone smell like a decomposing prostitute, it's never done much for me.