Degree in Criminology from 1987

Kris4Kris
Hi I have a BA in Criminology from the University of Maryland from 1987 and currently work for the Federal Government as an IT System Admin. I wanted to start work on a master's or certificate program that would get me ready for a second career after I can retire from my current Agency in 9 years. I was a federal police office briefly from 1989 - 1991. Can anyone give me recommendations to a program that would augment my degree for this type of work? Would a certificate program be useful and make me qualified for crime scene investigator type of job? I don't want to have to re-take an GMAT or entrance exams if I don't have to.

Thank you, Kris

Re: Degree in Criminology from 1987

ChelseaS95
Could I possibly interview you for my senior project via email or phone?

Re: Degree in Criminology from 1987

Dustin Staggs
This website has an employment listing page, and the requirements are listed in the individual posts. Check a few different agencies, as their requirements will vary.