Education requirements

Mirella
I just realized that my passion is investigating crime , looking for evidences but sometimes i think is too late for me because i already have a career . I have a bachelor on advertising and p.r and i was wondering what should i study to become a crime scene investigator?
Please help me out , I'm in this field

Re: Education requirements

Mirella—

I don't think it is ever too late. I know people who changed careers in their 50's.

I suggest you look at the following page: How to Become a Crime Scene Investigator. It should give you an idea of what you need to do to become a CSI or Forensic Scientist.

Also, there are over 250 jobs listed in the employment opportunity page of the Crime Scene Investigator Network. Many are entry level jobs. Look through the job announcements to see what employers require.

Mirella wrote