Efucation

Posted by Sue Sue
Hello, I am in the area where there are no class based colleges/ schools for CSI training so I gave been researching online colleges. Does anyone know which is preferred or better recurved by employers?

Donna Donna

Re: Efucation

Most forensic courses are Hands-On. Unless you are knocking out some prerequisites for a bachelor's in forensic science, in person classes are the preferred method. If you are near Kentucky, Eastern KY University has a wonderful forensic science BS, and also University of Cincinnati, Clermont Campus has forensic science courses, an AAS degree, maybe a BS has been added.