If anyone could provide me with contact names of individuals i may be able to approach, or if you have any advice it would be much appreciated.
Thank you in advance.

Damian Damian

Re: English CSI requiring work experience in Canada

in canada usually you need to do refresher  courses before you can become a csi here, even if you are currently a csi elsewhere. they do not liike considering education of other countries at all. if you want to join the cops and be a csi you will have to wait for your citizenship and only then  can you join the cops!!