Entry Level Position

AHarrison
I am looking to transition to CSI as a second career (not including previous Military enlistment as career #1) and prior to enrolling in a college program I wanted to apply for a part time entry level position in the industry. Are there positions I would qualify for? I currently hold a specialized Masters in Science in Speech/Language Pathology. Any direction or out of the box ideas are welcomed! I see on most postings that experience is highly weighted and I come into this industry with zero!

Re: Entry Level Position

Take a look at my blog post Finding an entry level CSI job.