Equipment

cs14
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Equipment

Wilson CSI
Your agency should provide you with your equipment.   Now i did buy myself a better flashlight.
joe

Re: Equipment

joe
All of my equipment was supplied to me. but, sometimes i get my own things like brushes because the ones my agency orders aren't always the greatest.

Re: Equipment

Elizabeth
Unless you're a millionaire, don't take the job unless they give you your equipment.
EFB

Re: Equipment

EFB
Issued to me but yes, I too like to buy equipment on my own.  Sometimes its easier to spend a couple bucks out of your pocket then go thru all the red tape, Chain of Command, three bid purchase orders, etc. to get that $10 brush you wanted.  Here is a perfect example of something I bought on my own.  They liked it so much now they buy them for me.  http://tritechforensics.com/store/product/latent-print-powder-applicator-mitt-swiftlift/

Re: Equipment

Joyce
Hangzhou Hengli Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., established in 2002, is a professional manufacturer of lighting equipment for police and forensic light source, and it is a professional manufacturer integrating technology development, production and sales.  Since the foundation, the Company has developed ten series and more than ninety types professional lighting equipment and sources, including: forensic light source series, multi-band light source series, laser detection instrument, strong light search light series, strong light flashlight series, strong light working light series, lift-type strong light work light series, power-type lift working light series and forensic working light, etc. please feel free to contact me by hzhl@lightmobile.com