Evidence Investigation

Zoey Ibarahim
Hi I'm Haszlin and need some opinion from those who know. I am attached with organizations that are currently in a dilemma; an employee in the court prosecution with misconduct in evidence investigations has been put under my inquiry. Since there is no experience, yet no known rules, I hope you can help me with this.

Re: Evidence Investigation

danjames
Hi Zoey, I would like to Suggest you contact a good and certified Private Investigator, Institute of Computer Forensics and Criminal Investigations. It may help you to get the right Judgment.