What I would like to know from people here is- What is a good response (not the one above,lol) to an interviewers "lack of experience" question.

Thanks in advance!

Victoria Victoria

Re: Experience EXPERIENCE! I need it!!!!!!!!!!

From the research I have done, you will probably need to get on with a police department that has a crime lab and work with them for a year or two.  I am still in school, but I have been looking for jobs already so I know where me and my husband and kids are going to move after I graduate.  So far we are thinking Miami Dade county.  You have to be a police officer for two years before you can become a csi with them.  That so far is the only way I have found to get the job I want.  There are very few departments that hire csi's without experience or a bachelors degree.

Hope this helps
byanke byanke

Re: Experience EXPERIENCE! I need it!!!!!!!!!!

I can't even get to the interview stage!! Kudos to you!!!!  I have been at it for 2 yrs.....I have given up completely!  I guess an honors degree doesn't mean anything anymore!