Florida CSI?

Posted by kat14 kat14
Hello,
There may be a possibility I take an exam in Florida for CSI. I have a BS in forensics but the problem is that that was three years ago. I'm a bit rusty and I don't remember what I used to. I still have one of my old CSI textbooks which I am reviewing, but I was wondering if there are any CSI people who had to take a "Crime Scene Investigation Technical Skills" test. If so, what did the test look like and what in particular do I need to review? I'm a little nervous as this is my first time I'm taking an exam for a job.