Forensic Criminal Investigation

Andrea
Hello, I graduated less than a month ago with a bachelor in Forensic Criminal Investigation. I am currently looking for the next step in my career. I am currently applying to the Marines and looking for a job as an investigator. But, certainly I don't know what should I do. I want to go back to school and get a Master in Forensic Toxicology or Fingerprint analysis but I am drowning in debt loans. I will appreciate some information or advice from people related to this career either by personal experience or someone else experience.