Forensic DNA and Fingerprint Collection and Lab Expert in Miami, FL Needed

Posted by RGuillen, Jr. RGuillen, Jr.
Hello,

My name is Ramon Guillen, Jr., Esq. and I am an attorney at Guillen & Hidalgo, P.A. I am looking for the gathering of evidence from a scene where an incident occurred that requires DNA, Fingerprint, and forensic analysis.

If you are an expert in this field, and have testified before, please contact my office to see if we may retain your services. Time Sensitive as I meet with the Client on Thursday, April 11, and we will be deciding then how to proceed.

If you are reading this and know someone that is able to assist in this matter, I would greatly appreciate you leaving either a link to their professional website or email me with their contact information.

You may reach me via email at ramon@guillenhidalgo.com. Alternatively, you may contact me by phone at (305) 244-2922. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Regards,

Ramon Guillen, Jr., Esq.
Fla. Bar No. 99789