So Tod Ekleberry and David Rose, are you aware of this. There is no sense in re inventing the wheel.
Frank.wielemaker@mapscenes.com

Shannon Marie Shannon Marie

Re: Forensic Mapping

Them programs rock! TY computer science :)
Tim Neufeld Tim Neufeld

Re: Forensic Mapping

I'm looking to upgrade an investigation kit with a laser measuring tool - sadly, a mapping station is a more than a bit out of the budget, but I need to be able to work effectively in outdoor settings, on scenes that often extend over a few hundred meters and yet with accuracy enough to simplify the collection of measurements of vehicle wheelbase and track-width (since I often must work alone and it's hard to hold both wends of the tape.)

Suggestions from anyone in the field?

Thanks