Forensic Science vs. Hard Science

Erica
If you want to be a CSI, is it better to get a degree in a hard science like biology and chemistry or is it better to get a degree in forensic science? I know some agencies will accept either, but which is preferable?

Re: Forensic Science vs. Hard Science

Erica
Just to clarify I would rather be a CSI than a forensic scientist, so what major should I have?

Re: Forensic Science vs. Hard Science

most agencies are looking for a hard science.  But that is up to each individual agency.  I seen some that takes Criminal Justice degree and some that takes Forensic Science degree.