Forensic Scientist

Sevwa
Thank you so much for running this site & sending job postings to my mail box every day. I am following your CSI page on google plus, and very pleased with the information and updates regarding current research.I was able to apply & pass the entry exam for forensic scientist position in Orange County recently. Now, I have an interview coming up.It would be great if you could post some potential interview questions and possible answers that employers may desire. I read through the interviewing tips, it was helpful too. Keep up the good work!

Re: Forensic Scientist

Algebra
Can I ask how you prepared to take the exam for the forensic scientist position? I'm planning to take it in a month or so.

Re: Forensic Scientist

xyz1234
First of all congrats on getting an interview! I am at the exam stage right now, can you give any tips? What was the exam on, did it focus on basic science or forensic knowledge? Thanks and good luck!