Forensics as a class

Allison Haupert
Currently I'm very very interested in being in Forensics! I'm in a class where we can job shadow people that have the job we want. I'm really wanting to job shadow someone who does some time of forensics. Any ideas where to get this?

Re: Forensics as a class

Allison—

I don't know where you are located, but usually you or your teacher can start by calling your local police department and sheriff's department and ask them if you can shadow someone who does crime scene investigations or forensics in their departments. If either department has a crime laboratory, or if there is a state crime laboratory near you, you can call them and ask to shadow someone in the crime laboratory.

Allison Haupert wrote