Forensics

Amy

Forensics

Amy
I have two felonies that are 13 and 14 years old can I still be part of the forensics force in any kind of way I really love forensics but because of them I was told I cannot do anything friends it because it's part of police force do not except people who are expelling's so please somebody get back to me let me know if there's any field in forensic that I can do as a next Fallon again my felling me as our 13 and 14 years old and I think it's a bunch of crap but I can't do what I want to do
Because I made some stupid drunken decisions as a 21 year old! I don't drink
And am far from that person. I own two business. So being pegged and haunted by the past person I used to be is unfair! Forensics has always been my passion an goal!!

Re: Forensics

Wilson CSI
In most cases any felony on your record no matter how long ago is an automatic disqualifier to work in law enforcement.

Don't know the results of your felonies but if they were dismissed or not guilty you can get them expunged.  I have heard of cases where a person who was convicted of a low felony was able to get it expunged.