Future goal

Caitlin
Hi my name is Caitlin i'm still in school, but my dream is to become a Forensic Investigator.

My question is is there certain subjects that i need to complete in school to be able to go study for it.
MW

Re: Future goal

MW
You should look at what sort of degree you wish to pursue and be lead by the entry requirements for that. There is a big difference between CSI and forensic scientist, do you know what you'd prefer?
one of the most useful things you can have for any law enforcement role is experience. You can get this with the police, or even more wide reaching experience volunteering somewhere. Languages is always useful too. You don't say how old you are, you could ask to visit your local force and have ride along or similar.

Re: Future goal

Sknappa2s
I also think being involved in organizations will help you when you complete your degree.  Check out the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute.  It is not a college per se but it is an organization that certifies people in the forensic field. The phone number is 800-423-9731, ask for Shellie.