General Questions

Natalie
I always wanted to become a Crime Scene Investigator since 05. I graduated 2010, I don't know the specifics on everything you would have to do. I do plan on going to college, but I don't know what is a good college to attend. What is the best steps to take to begin my career? I know it takes time to make it to become CSI. I appreciate everyone who ca help me, Thanks in Advance.

Sincerely,
Natalie

Re: General Questions

Natalie—

There is good information on becoming a CSI on this website: How to Become a CSI

Natalie wrote
I always wanted to become a Crime Scene Investigator... What is the best steps to take to begin my career? ...

Re: General Questions

Erin Dominguez
Thanks very much! I visited the site and I find it very informative and helpful especially for students and those who are applying for CSI jobs.