German Girl

jas

German Girl

jas
Hi,
first of all i am so happy that i found this website....  :-)
I am a 26 years old girl from germany. I wanted to become a CSI for a long time, but i dont really have the chance here. I am moving to my boyfriend in Texas next year so i thought maybe thats my chance to get my dream job. Do you think a girl from germany does have any chances ??

Re: German Girl

Bad Baby Gurl
German Girl, I believe that anyone including, YOU has a chance to get the job of their dreams. Just keep on believing in yourself and don't let it get you down. It will all work out if you really want it. Good Luck...!!!
Sam

Re: German Girl

Sam
This is my first time on this site and I am impressed.  I am an old road dawg and have served at ever level from patrol to serving as a Sheriff.  what I see is that many young folks are wanting to start in there Dream Job.  Ya that happens but more often than not you work into your Dream Job.  It will come if you keep at it but be prepared to shovel a lot of stuff on your way.