Grad School Programs

Mandi
I am currently getting an education in Biological Engineering. I am too far along to change my major, but I have always had an interest in CSI. I was wondering about Grad Programs for CSI. What programs would be best to look at and how do I find universities that offer them?

Re: Grad School Programs

Sara Staggs
Hi Mandi,

Here is the link to our Colleges and Training page: http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/csi-training.html

With your science background, you'll have many areas to choose from.  Browse through the list of degrees offered at the different universities and see what stands out to you. Off hand I would say that a more lab based degree may be of more special interest to you than becoming a field tech...