Graduated with BS in Criminal Justice concentration in Forensic

Posted by Wendy Wendy
Basically my question is that I graduated with the above qualifications, however, no one wants to hire me unless I have a year experience and a certification in a SAMSHA lab...How do I get this experience if I can't get the job?  Any ideas?  I would appreciate your assistance and advice...

Shannon Marie Shannon Marie

Re: Graduated with BS in Criminal Justice concentration in Forensic

http://www.ihsn.com/Programs/labs.asp
http://store.sirchie.com/
Find information. Take classes, educate yourself. Do an intern. I would have done an internship prior to the education. Either way, if you know what your talking about by educating yourself you may have a chance at nabbing a job. If not go on into science classes, learn what they mentioned and come back.
GL