Graduating In Spring - Internship

Parker
I am graduating with a Bachelors Degree in Forensic Investigation Spring of 2016. I would like to be a crime scene investigator however I understand that you need to start small and work your way up. Unfortunately, I did/could not find an internship before I graduated. Does anyone know of any companies hiring interns that are not currently in school. I am trying to find some experience before I apply for "big girl" jobs. Many of the government internships require interns to be currently enrolled in school.

I just need some help before I am thrown into the real world.

Thank you!