And is this protocol ?

Thanks in advance.

LadyLuminol18 LadyLuminol18

Re: Gun Shot Residue analysis

Gun shot residue is a double -edged sword. It is very useful, but can be deceiving. Gun powder gets everywhere. If you're in the same room as someone who was shot, you'll probably get some on yourself. That said, it makes it a lot easier to tell where someone was in proximity with their attacker when there is a big circle of black powder surrounding a wound.
mies mies

RE: Gun Shot Residue analysis

Dear LadyLuminol18,

Thank you for your reply.
I find this information very usefull.

Sincerely,

Michel Akermann

Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:32:37 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: Gun Shot Residue analysis

Gun shot residue is a double -edged sword. It is very useful, but can be deceiving. Gun powder gets everywhere. If you're in the same room as someone who was shot, you'll probably get some on yourself. That said, it makes it a lot easier to tell where someone was in proximity with their attacker when there is a big circle of black powder surrounding a wound.

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Gun-Shot-Residue-analysis-tp3866506p3870200.html
To unsubscribe from Gun Shot Residue analysis, click here.

Minder SPAM in de verbeterde Ontdek nu de nieuwe Windows Live