Help! For class

April Robbins
Hi I have a few questions for you Do you Know what promotions and about how much you make a year were doing a class on chareer choices and i wanted to make sure that you have to be a cop before you see if you can make it into be a crime scene investagator? if you can you can send me a email to april_loves_you1990@yahoo.com and i should get back pretty soon and sorry if i am waisting your time i really didn't mean to.
Liz

Re: Help! For class

Liz
1. There usually aren't promotions in the Crime Scene Investigator position.
2. Salary varies based upon location.
3. No, CSI is usually a civilian job.