Help needed!

kristy6852
I will graduate next month with  an associates degree in criminal justice and psychology. I am currently working on my final paper that has to do with a future career I would like to pursue. Any extra information that can be sent would be great. My paper is due April 23, 2009.
Please only answer if you are a current CSI/FBI. Either of those would be great!

What duties is a CSI/FBI responsible for?
What was the process for applying and getting hired?
What training is needed?
What was the academy like, if you needed to attend?
Is a college degree needed, is so what type?
What are the hours like?
How does this affect your personal life?
Do you worry about people attacking you on  a day to day bases. (ex. maybe a family member or friend trying to harm you or your family for incarcerating their loved one.)
Is the pay worth the hassel?
Or do you like your job regardless of pay?

Any help is appreciated.Thank you