Highly desired qualifications?

Posted by T. Gates T. Gates
I am doing a report on CSIs and I have looked everywhere and I cant seem to find "highly desired qualifications" any where Can some body please help me?

Dale Dale

Re: Highly desired qualifications?

Here is the reality of "highly desired qualifications." The larger the organization, the less likely the person who wrote the want add is to have any idea what so ever what skills or qualifications are needed for the job. Many of the postings are very generic. Change a few words and the posting can be used for an engineer or a massage therapist.
Sara Staggs Sara Staggs

Re: Highly desired qualifications?

If you are asking what qualifications employers are looking for in potential hires, take a look at our employment page http://www.crime-scene-investigator.net/employment.html and click on some of the job postings for the positions you are interested in.  These should have a list of requirements specified in the posting.  Keep in mind that different agencies will have different requirements for a similar job title than other agencies or departments.