How to become a csi and what would be best for me?

How to become a csi and what would be best for me?

Jesse Monroe
I am curenntly a 17 year old. I really enjoy learning about psychology and will be taking an advanced psychology class next semester. I prefer to work allow and i would like a nice balance of desk work and in the feild. i do not want to work in a lab. if you have any questions to ask me to help me on my journey to becoming a csi member. i like to work with people to. thanks for any help.
Liz

Re: How to become a csi and what would be best for me?

Liz
I would recommend looking for a forensic psychiatry position, if that's what you're interested in.