Thank you kindly and sincerely
Miss Joe

widget1944 widget1944

Re: I found blood

I think there are two ways involved here, are you professionally knowledgeable about forensic science, you might have the equipment to do some analytic tests, the second is I think is professional assistance but be prepared for some disturbance and postponement of your plans.  Can I use this with a bit of research of my own, to write a fictional story?

On 28 July 2018 at 23:40, Miss Joe Hadfield [via Crime Scene Investigator Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm remodeling a old redwood home that has some dark secrets and when pulling up the linoleum in the bedroom there is a very good size puddle of  blood you can actually smell the iron from it. What I was wondering is what of this blood could solve a murder or anything that could put closer to a unsolved crime.
Of anyone knows how to go about that could ya let me know
Thank you kindly and sincerely
Miss Joe

http://crime-scene-investigator-forum.1487094.n2.nabble.com/I-found-blood-tp7574569.html
To unsubscribe from Crime Scene Investigator Forum, click here.
NAML

csi18 csi18

Re: I found blood

Sounds like book