I'm having a interest in crime scene investagating, and I would like to know what I part of crime scenes jobs are there.

I'm having a interest in crime scene investagating, and I would like to know what I part of crime scenes jobs are there.

SearchandLearn
Hello,
  I'm a Fourteen year old girl, and I always had a interest in forensics but, I never really pursued it. I started reading non-fiction books about forensics, and the law. I'm now really intersted and watching the ID Investigation Discovery channel all the time. I know that you would think that a fourteen year old  girl would not be able to take the shocking things but, I don't throw up or faint. I mean it's always horrible the death and I always say a prayer but, I just have a interest to figure it out, and it's hard to explain. I'm thinking maybe of looking into having a future with crime scene investagating but, I would like to look into it more before I make any decsion because, when I do make a decsion I really stick to it. I was wondering what jobs are there in crime scene investagating and what do they do?
Thank you,
SearchandLearn

Re: I'm having a interest in crime scene investagating, and I would like to know what I part of crime scenes jobs are there.

Sara Staggs
Hi there,
Check out our Employment Page (http://crime-scene-investigator.net/employment.html) and read the different job descriptions that are listed.  That should give you a pretty good idea of all the different types of careers out there and what they do!