I need help.

Posted by sarahB sarahB
im doing a research on CSI jobs..
does anyone know what someone who wants to work IN THE LAB would be called,an what degrees
are needed to work with the weapons,prints,evidence,etc.?

1 Comment

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
Erica Erica
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view

Re: I need help.


that site has a lot of information