I need to interview a crime scene investigator

I need to interview a crime scene investigator

gomezr90
This post was updated on .
I have to do an interview for a project at school, and would like if some one would help me with my interview by answering my questions. If you like your name will be anonymous  in my paper.
 Thanks Ricardo Gomez

Interview

Questions:
     1. What qualifications/requirements does a person need to be a crime scene investigator?

     2. What is a typical day on the job? What do you expect to happen?

     3.  What is your most unexpected experience you had on the job that left you speechless?

     4. How many years have you been doing in this field of work? And do you like working in this field?

     5.  Is there any psychological test that an investigator has to go through to become an investigator?

     6. What made you become an investigator?

    8. Does television (CSI NY, CSI MIAMI) show a different view of your field of work?

     9. What is your job title?

Re: I need to interview a crime scene investigator

Ricardo--

Since I am not currently working in Crime Scene Investigations (I retired a few years ago) I can't really answer your questions.

Questions like yours have been answered in the forum before. Look in the Careers section of this forum for answers that have already been given.

gomezr90 wrote