I have to do an interview for a project at school, and would like if some one would help me with my interview by answering my questions. If you like your name will be anonymous in my paper.
Thanks Ricardo Gomez
1. What qualifications/requirements does a person need to be a crime scene investigator?
2. What is a typical day on the job? What do you expect to happen?
3. What is your most unexpected experience you had on the job that left you speechless?
4. How many years have you been doing in this field of work? And do you like working in this field?
5. Is there any psychological test that an investigator has to go through to become an investigator?
6. What made you become an investigator?
8. Does television (CSI NY, CSI MIAMI) show a different view of your field of work?