I wanna be a forensic scientist

CSIMorales
Hi, i just want a little or a lot help about the steps for become in a forensic scientist.
I actually live in Mexico, im study general Medicine. It is my last semester of school but i have to do internal service and comunity service. So in a few 2 years i`ll graduate.

i really want to know which are my options
mybe i could study Pathology in Mexico and then seek a subspeciality.
I dont know.

Some questions
do i have to do some kind of exam to make my studies valid in EUU? which ones?
I have pasport, do i need to be a resident?

Any tip is valuable!!

thank you people for your time

Dra. Morales