IAI CCSI Board Approved Courses

CES

IAI CCSI Board Approved Courses

CES
I was on the IAI website looking at the requirements for the IAI CCSI certification and was wondering how can one go to take the courses approved for one to receives the CCSI certification? I know one has to be employed in crime scene related activities but I am currently clueless how can one take the courses approved for the certification.

Here is one of the requirements: "Must have completed a minimum of 48 hours of Crime Scene Certification Board approved instruction in crime scene related courses within the last five (5) years."

And I believe based on the website these are the courses one might want to take for the CCSI certification.
Alternate Light Source Training
 Arson Investigations
 Blood Pattern Analysis
 Clandestine Lab Training
 Collection & Preservation of Evidence
 Courtroom Testimony
 Crime Scene Documentation
 Crime Scene Investigations
 Crime Scene Photography
 Crime Scene Reconstruction
 Death Investigations
 Evidence Photography
Footwear and Tire Tread
 Forensic Anthropology
 Forensic Archeology
 Forensic Odontology
 Latent Print Detection
 Post Blast Investigations
 Report Writing
 Rules of Evidence
 Sex Crime Investigations
 Traffic Accident Investigations
 Underwater/Subsurface search and recovery
 Wound Dynamics

Re: IAI CCSI Board Approved Courses

Elizabeth
Find a training course on the iai website and go.

Keep in mind they are expensive.

Re: IAI CCSI Board Approved Courses

Sknappa2s
Another place to check out is the American College of Forensic Examiners Institute.  They have a CCI certification as well as other forensic certifications.  The website is www.acfei.com.  The phone number is 800-423-9731.